Donate to Healthy Futures
With Roe v. Wade being overturned — your donation will help us to continue, protect and provide abortion care, no matter what!
Patients need us and we need you! Donate using the form below today!
You can make a one-time gift or monthly donation.
- How will the funds be used?
- All donations received are used directly to offset the cost of a patient’s abortion care, travel/accommodations or contraception. If you wish to donate to other areas of the clinic operations you can note that on your donation.
- Can I send a donation in the mail?
- Yes, we accept check and credit card donations by mail.
- Can I donate by phone?
- Yes, you can call us at 303-991-7700 to make a secure donation with one of our representatives.
- Can I donate in honor or in memory of someone? How will they be notified?
- Yes, you can donate in honor or in memory of someone. Healthy Futures will send a card in the mail to the address you specified. Please be aware that it can take up to four weeks for the card to arrive. We are unable to send email notifications or send anonymous honorary notifications.
- Is my donation tax deductible?
- We do not have non-profit status so the donation you give cannot be considered a charitable donation for tax purposes.
- Financial assistance is always welcome, but how else can I help?
Unfortunately, we are unable to have volunteers working with us at this time, but you can always increase awareness and generate donations. Consider organizing a sporting event, walk/run/ride, fitness class, bowling night, bake sale, talent show, lemonade stand, car wash, art sales, online auction, gala, luncheon, games/trivia night, comedy show or Karaoke night to help raise money to help women.
We also welcome “care kits” for our patients. These are bags made by volunteers that we give patients. The bags house items such as journals, pads, rice heating bags, condoms, and other self-care items.